Monday, November 15, 2010

The holidays


Yeah, it's been like what, MONTHS since I wrote a post?
You guys must've been wondering why I've been quiet for awhile. (okay, even if you don't give a shit, for the sake of this posting, I'm gonna pretend that you do)
Well, that'because nothing REMOTELY interesting happened at all during my one month break.
NOTHING.
NADA.
ZIP.
A few stuff did happen but it wasn't interesting enough nor post worthy, so I jumbled them all up in a list on this post.
So here you go.

1) Went to renew my I.C. Found out my left thumbprint and right thumbprint are not identical.
How cool is that?

2) I watched 5 movies at the cinema.
a) RED
*Old people kicks ass. AWESOME!
b) Dinner for Schmucks
*Weird but fun

c) The other guys
*Totally hilarious

d) You again
*Mehh. Just your usual rom com.

e) Megamind 3D
*Unexpectedly enjoyable

3) Scott Pilgrim vs The World screening was cancelled so FUCK TGV or GSC or anyone who's responsible for bringing movies into Malaysia.

4) Got a proton wira that's unofficially mine. (unofficially mine because mom said it's hers, but I always use it, so it's practically mine)


5) MUET was okay. Met a girl during the speaking test, 3 years older than me. She was quite fun to hang with. But MUET's over, so I'll probably not gonna meet her again which pretty much sucks.

6) Got 3.67 gpa for my first semester. Hell Yeah! The dream lives on. =D

7) Finished 2 books, The Girl in the Mirror by Cathy Glass and Room by Emma Donoghue.
Both was a pleasant read, but I liked Room better.
Totally recommended.

Yeah, that's about it.

How bout you guys?

2 comments: