Friday, October 8, 2010

Humour me

Hypothetical situation; You're stressed out from work/relationship/friends/ any other stress inducing crap. You need to wind down. What do you do?

Well, for me, I'd go karaokeing(is that even a word?). Yes, I love to sing. Don't act so surprised, where do you think the name of this blog comes from?
Unfortunately, I can't post videos of me singing. I don't want your computers to explode due to my AWESOMENESS. =D

Besides karaokeing(yes, it still sounds ridiculous), I like to watch funny or prank videos on youtube. It's a really great way to de-stress.
You see, when you laugh, your body produces large amounts of serotonin hormones, or happy hormones, and reduces cortisol hormones, or stress hormones, thus making you feel better.
Here's a diagram so you can understand better.
Yes, I just made all that up.
But it's true, laughing does make your body feel better.
Don't believe me? Why don't you try it out yourself?





Can't you just feel the Serotonin being produced?

1 comment:

  1. nice blog!

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete