Saturday, November 20, 2010

You

I'd just like to get this out.
If you hate mushy stuff, close this page. NOW.

You were my first love.
I gave my heart to you for you to keep.
But you broke it and throw it away.

It hurt so bad.
The pain felt like it would stay forever, but I embraced it.
I guess it's the only way to prove that my love was real.
The only way to stay connected to you.

But I know it's not good for me, so I tried to forget you.
But like they say;
You can miss someone who died, you can miss someone who moved away. But the worst is having to miss someone you see everyday.

Damn it, it seemed impossible.
It's as if I'd be stuck like this forever.
It feels like a curse.
Because of this, I haven't even LIKED a single girl since then.

But now, when I don't see you every single day, finally, you were no longer what haunts my mind.
I am free.

I don't blame you.
I don't blame myself either.
It just didn't work out.
We were never meant to be.
But I don't regret going out with you.
You are one of the major things that made me who I am today.

I don't love you anymore.
I don't think I even like you.
But I don't hate you.
I just feel.. neutral.

Just found out that you were going out with someone else.
I didn't know what to feel.
So I looked at your facebook wall, see how you were excited about the guy the way you never did with me.
It made me smile.
You're happy. That's all that matters.

I wish you well.




4 comments: