Thursday, October 7, 2010

Date



It's only been one week since the hols, and I'm already bored.
My friends are busy hanging out with their other friends, and I'm stuck at home with nothing to do. After a while, I suddenly got a great idea. "Why not ask this girl (I'll call her S) on a date?" I thought to myself.
So, I just when and asked her, and she said sure. Woah, that was easy. "BUT..." Oh God, there's a catch? "..you've gotta get permission from my MOTHER first.". Wat da fish?? Are you crazy? I thought you were suppose to meet the parents after, I don't know, the 100th date? Whatever. But certainly not the first. That's like, a lot of pressure. Ridiculous. I wont do it. NOPE. "Err.. sure..??" I said to S. WHAATT?! I was actually considering it?
Its' official.
I'm crazy too.





2 comments: