Friday, August 13, 2010

The beginning

Katak hijau, or in English, green frog. I like that name. I wonder why? It was originally a name that was supposed to be insulting to me. It used to piss me off, but yet, as time goes on, i got used to it. Maybe I'm a masochist. Maybe I just love being insulted. Or maybe I realise that the name actually suites me quite well. Whatever the reasons, that is my pen name from now on.

So why am I writing a blog? Do I crave fame? Am I a narcissist, like all of the people at my age group, the generation Y? Or did I succumb to peer pressure, where I need to write a blog, just like all my friends? Nah. Not me. The reason I'm writing a blog is because, well, I want to. Just as simple as that. Besides, from what I hear, you can improve your writing by blogging, so yeah, that might be the main reason for this uncharacteristic impulse. I also want to learn how to write in a way that someone will actually WANT to read what I write. You know, making it interesting. Also, I think blogging is a good way to vent out my feelings, especially anger. You see, I'm a pacifist. It's okay and all, but sometimes it's not good to keep it all inside. I need an outlet to let go of some of the steam, and blogging seems like one of the better ideas, among many.

So here I am. Sorry for dragging it out too long. I'll try to make it shorter next time. And I'll try to stay committed to this blog. Oh, and sorry for the blandness of it all. I'm just lazy to edit all this and make it colourful and everything. I promise I'll work on that. So, umm....bye?

2 comments:

  1. i quote, "maybe i just love being insulted"???i think ur rank have gone from hamba kelas ke-4 to hamba abdi kelas ke-3, one more descending step, and ur rank is equivalent to banglong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak sangka buah fikiran aku yg dulu dibenci,dah jd nama pena ko
    wah! bangga :)

    ReplyDelete